Friday, October 21, 2011

Everyone Loves a Swap Meet (What's Wrong with this Picture?)


For years I have been collecting parts in preparation for when I would restore the mustang.  Sometimes I was able to get just the part I needed, other times I had to take a few other items along the way (bulk sale only). Once my lovely bride opened a closet door under the stairs only to find it full of car parts, she has been very patient with me and hasn't gone near the closet since. Part of the issue has been finding space to lay everything out and inventory what will and what will not go back on the car.  Thankfully the body shop has plenty of room to help me do that. What's wrong with the photo above? Nothing really, just proof that I am finally selling some parts!  A big THANK-YOU to Don who let me use some table space at the swap meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment